About the Role
EXPERIENCED STOCK CONTROLLER
We have an exciting new role at our Aberbargoed Cold Store for a warehouse administrator to join our busy team. There is opportunity to grow at a fast pace within the business for talented and driven individuals. This is a full-time post, working between 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Note: The role involves working in a cold store at temperatures of -18 degrees. All appropriate PPE will be provided.
The successful candidate will be:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing emails, calls, and post
- Dealing with all customer/haulier queries, investigating and carrying out necessary amendments as per the customer's requirements and reporting or escalating queries to the Site Manager as required
- Booking drivers in and out of the site
- Booking stock in and raising picks on the warehouse management system
- Accurately 'landing' goods in
- Correctly completing stock relocations on the warehouse management system
- Advising the Site Manager and customers (where required) of any issues that have occurred with stock or any damages
- Advising customers of any missing stock once a stock check or other investigation has been completed
- Taking goods inwards/outwards bookings and updating the daily bookings diary
- Welcoming guests to the site, procuring refreshments as requested
- Keeping up the site's cleanliness standards as required
This list of duties is not exhaustive and may be added to or amended at any time.
Previous experience working in a warehouse environment is desirable
Experence using a warehouse management system or other database is desirable
Computer literacy is essential
How to apply:
Application Deadline: Monday 21st February 2022 at 12pm
About the Company
Wild Water Group is Wales' leading provider of temperature controlled warehousing and distribution services.
Our strong position in Wales has allowed us to expand into England and we have continued our consistent growth despite the pandemic with a cold store network spanning across South Wales and England.