About the Role
EXPERIENCED FORKLIFT DRIVER
We have exciting new permanent roles at our Newport and Avonmouth Cold Stores for x4 Warehouse Operatives to join our busy team.
Note: The role involves working in a cold store at temperatures of -18 degrees. All appropriate PPE will be provided.
The successful candidate will be:
· Receiving goods and storing in designated locations in our warehouse;
· Picking orders as part of the warehouse team ready for out-loading;
· Actively taking steps to reduce picking errors and keeping accurate records;
· Reporting any discrepancies or damaged stock to the Warehouse Manager;
· Re-stacking boxes/cases on pallets for storage and/or out-loading purposes;
· Continuing your own professional development;
· Upholding positive and professional working relationship with work colleagues and other stakeholders;
· Compliance with all company policies, procedures and requirements;
· Maintaining a high level of housekeeping within your work area;
· Taking responsibility for your own health and safety and that of others;
· Accepting all other duties assigned that are commensurate with your job role
The successful candidates must have:
· Previous experience working in a Cold Store Warehouse (desirable but not essential);
· 1 year of REACH Truck experience and/or a valid REACH Truck licence (essential).
. Full UK driving licence and access to own car (essential).
Application deadline: 23/02/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00 per hour
The duties in this job description are not a total definition of the job or its functions and may be altered at any time to reflect the changing needs of the Group.
Please note: in applying for this role you will be required to work between our Newport and Avonmouth Cold Stores, as required. Therefore, a full UK driving license and access to own car will be required.
There is opportunity to grow at a fast pace within the business for talented and committed individuals.
This is a full-time position, working between 8.00am - 5pm Monday to Friday (42.5 hours/week paid).
How to apply
Application deadline: Thursday 24th Feb at 12pm
About the Company
Wild Water Group is Wales' leading provider of temperature controlled warehousing and distribution services.
Our strong position in Wales has allowed us to expand into England and we have continued our consistent growth despite the pandemic with a cold store network spanning across South Wales and England.